SAVE THE DATES! We are pleased to inform you that ACORN’s 15th Annual Conference and Trade Show will be held this year from November 12-14th, 2014, at the Marriott Harbourfront Hotel in Halifax, NS.
ACORN’s conference is a fun, 3-day event that brings together organic and sustainable farmers, processors and businesses from across the region––and beyond! Here’s what folks had to say about last year’s conference (in Moncton)!:
- “It’s the number one networking event of the year for farmers in Atlantic Canada!”
- “[I attend] to learn from most amazing community of people I know.”
- “Great line-up of speakers- great topics, chance to see old (and meet new) friends!”
- “Great learning opportunity for great farmers.”
- “Very well-organized and informative, fun event!”
- “Mind-opening and thought-provoking discussions and experiences. All workshops were amazing!”
We are also very excited to announce this year’s collaboration with our friends at Food Secure Canada, who will be hosting their 8th National Assembly from November 13-16th at the Marriott Halifax Harbourfront as well, providing a wonderful opportunity for joint events, conversations and a way to strengthen the ties between all of those involved in the food movement! For more information about their exciting event, please see here.